Welcome to Spa Golf Club!
“At just over 6,500 yards from the white tees, this is a long and demanding yet most enjoyable par 72 parkland layout. Feature holes such as challenging par 3 2nd, the classic 405 yard par 4 11th, or the 120 yard par 3 8th will test the skill of the most hardened veteran. Spa is however quite a relaxing venue with panoramic views from the 17th tee of the Mourne Mountains and also an abundance of resident wildlife. Adjacent to the Montalto Estate, Spa is certainly well worthy of a visit.”
Thank you for visiting the Spa Golf Club web site.
Please read the club rules and regulations.
With the summer competition season approaching, the fixture lists for the Ladies and Mens events are now available online. The Juveniles fixtures will be added when available.
Please keep checking back for more updates including photo galleries.
- Captain Harry Walsh
- Lady Captain Vivienne Abernethy
- President W J Kirk
- Vice President John Munn
- Lady President Beth Coburn
- Ladies Vice President Mandy Murphy
- Honorary Secretary Gary Wright
- Vice Captain John Brannigan
- Ladies Vice Captain Heather Edgar
- Honorary Treasurer James Sinton
- Competition Convenor/Handicap Secretary David McCullough
- Ladies Competition Convenor/Handicap Secretary Helen Baxter
Council members for 2016
Hugh Hegan, Mike Porter, John Brannigan, David McCullough, James Sinton, Eugene Treacy, Tom Coburn, Gary Wright, Harry Walsh & John Munn