Welcome to Spa Golf Club!
“At just over 6,500 yards from the white tees, this is a long and demanding yet most enjoyable par 72 parkland layout. Feature holes such as challenging par 3 2nd, the classic 405 yard par 4 11th, or the 120 yard par 3 8th will test the skill of the most hardened veteran. Spa is however quite a relaxing venue with panoramic views from the 17th tee of the Mourne Mountains and also an abundance of resident wildlife. Adjacent to the Montalto Estate, Spa is certainly well worthy of a visit.”
Thank you for visiting the Spa Golf Club web site.
Please read the club rules and regulations.
With the summer competition season approaching, the fixture lists for the Ladies and Mens events are now available online. The Juveniles fixtures will be added when available.
Please keep checking back for more updates including photo galleries.
- Gents Captain Robert Gartley
- Lady Captain Emer Canavan
- PresidentTerry Graham
- Vice President Gordon Kirkpatrick
- Lady President Louise Adams
- Ladies Vice President Denise Cunningham
- Honorary Secretary Gordon Kirkpatrick
- Vice Captain Mike Porter
- Ladies Vice Captain Pam Trohear
- TreasurerJames Sinton
- Competition Convenor/Handicap Secretary David McCullough
- Ladies Competition Convenor/Handicap Secretary Mandy Murphy
Council members for 2014
Robert Gartley, Mike Porter, Terry Graham, David McCullough, James Sinton, Tom Coburn, Jack Hood, Gordon Kirkpatrick & John Munn